The GRTI Lobby is now open!
We are taking all of the necessary precautions to safely welcome the Community bak into our lobby.
- Facial masks are required at all times
- Each station will be disinfected after every customer interaction.
Our customer service representatives will be following all safety protocols including masks during business hours.
Update from our CEO on the COVID-19 epidemic and the GRTI office
March 17, 2020
Gila River Telecommunications, Inc. and its Subsidiaries are continuing to ensure the safety of our customers and employees by actively monitoring the updates on the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Our COVID-19 committee has implemented plans that follow the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local authorities.
Our top priority continues to be the safety and health of our customers and employees. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be taking the following precautions; Starting on March 18, 2020 we will be limiting dispatches to emergencies and situations that will allow technicians to work on equipment without entering homes or businesses.
If you need to view, pay your bill, or have questions about your account, please utilize the following resources;
- GRTI Main Line - Speak to a Customer Service Representative at 520-796-3333.
- GRTI Website - Visit gilarivertel.com to view and pay your bill via eBill or chat with tech support.
- GRTI Mobile App - Download GRTI Mobile on any Android or Apple phone to access our phone directory, view and pay your bill, or chat with tech support.
- GRTI Drop Box - If you are in the area, you can place your payment in our drop box, located to the left of our main doors. Please make sure your payment is in a sealed envelope. Envelopes and pens will be available for use, next to the drop box.
Starting on March 18, 2020 For the next 60 days, we will be temporarily halting all disconnects and we will be waiving all late fees for our Residential and Business customers. Customers will continue to accumulate charges from GRTI for their phone and internet services. We will continue to keep our customers and employees updated as more information becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
James Meyers, CEO/General Manager
Gila River Telecommunications, Inc.