This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) applies to your use of and access to the Gila River Telecommunications Inc. (“GRTI”) owned or operated networks (“Network”), including electronic transmissions sent, received, posted, accessed, or stored via these Networks including, but without limitation, data, voice, and messaging services, and Internet services (collectively the “Service”). By using the Service, you agree to comply with this Policy. Your use of the Service(s) may be suspended or terminated for violation of this Policy.
GRTI reserves the right, at our discretion, to update and revise this Policy. Modifications will be effective when posted on our website and are available on our website.
Specifically, you may not:
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Alluvion website, our Network or Service(s), or in any other way negatively impact GRTI.
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, servers, systems, or networks of others, nor relay communications through any third-party servers without the owner's authorization.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our system or Network, or attempt to access our Network without our prior consent.
- Interfere with the Service(s) of another, or another's use of Service(s) in any way.
- Use any forged, false, or misleading number identity, email header, invalid or non-existent domain names in email or postings, nor employ techniques to hide, obscure, or counterfeit the source of e-mail or other posting.
- Collect or use information without the consent of the owner, or use email addresses, screen names, or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified.
- Engage in conduct likely to result in retaliation against our website, Network or Service(s), employees, officers, or other agents of GRTI, for example by engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial-of-service attack (DoS), IP address blacklisting or other similar acts.
- Post or transmit information or communications that, whether explicitly stated, implied, or suggested through use of symbols, are libelous, defamatory, invasive of another person’s privacy, obscene, indecent, pornographic, sadistic, cruel, or racist in content, or of a sexually explicit or graphic nature, or which espouses, promotes, or incites bigotry, hatred, or racism, or might be legally actionable for any reason, or hurts minors in any way.
- Configure your use of Service(s) in a manner that prevents 911 from operating properly.
- Resell Service(s) that are not available for resale.
- Use the Service(s) to violate email, telemarketing or telecommunication laws or regulations, or in a manner that has a negative effect on our Network or service delivery (including, but without limitation, the use of mass dial or pre-recorded calling applications in violation of law or regulation; overloading servers; violating caller-id regulations; causing any portion of our Network to be blocked by other network providers; generating unresolved third party complaints or complaints which, in our discretion, impose an unreasonable administrative burden on the company; etc.).
Additionally, you may not use our Service(s) to upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content that:
- Violates the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, deceptive fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, discriminatory, or tortious.
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or any other reason.
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage our Networks or operation of other's computers.
- Has a negative effect on our business, Network or Service delivery (including, but without limitation, overloading servers; causing any portion of our Network to be blocked by other network providers; generating unresolved third-party complaints or complaints which, in our discretion, impose an unreasonable administrative burden on the company; etc.).
- Constitutes unsolicited, duplicative, or unauthorized e-mail (commercial or otherwise).
Should GRTI receive written notice from a copyright holder that you have infringed on their rights, GRTI will follow the procedures outlined in the notice, which may include suspending or terminating your Service to expeditiously remove or disable access to the infringing material.
We reserve the right to take all legal and technical steps available to prevent the foregoing activities from being conducted using the Services, including the right, without prior notice, to monitor content and traffic patterns, perform vulnerability tests on systems residing on our IP address space, or to quarantine servers or Customer accounts if circumstances require. Such testing may include, but is not limited to, testing of mail and Internet servers or proxy servers for unrestricted third-party relaying. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such testing will not adversely affect Services or compromise service performance or the security of the Network. Customers may be required to correct any system vulnerability upon notification and/or suspend or terminate operations of a known compromised system.
Any failure by us to enforce this Policy in every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of our rights.