This page states the terms and conditions (the “Terms” or the “Agreement”) under which you may use the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. By accessing the Web Site you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept any of the Terms stated herein, do not use the Web Site. GRTI may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this page.
The GRTI Web Site and Materials contained therein are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. GRTI, to the extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, included but not limited to: warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights. GRTI makes no warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the material and links presented on the Web Site.
Neither does GRTI warrant that the Web Site will operate without error or that the Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful code. GRTI is not responsible for any costs associated with servicing or replacing your equipment or data due to your use of this Web Site. GRTI’s Web Site contains materials provided by third parties, and GRTI will likewise not be held responsible for any such third party material.
Disclaimer of Damages & Limitation of Liability
User Responsibilities & Privileges
You agree that you are responsible for your own submissions and postings and for any consequences thereof and your use of the website shall not:
- Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary right of any party (the “Rights”), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material;
- Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage, interrupt, or functionally limit the operation of another’s computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the use of the Web Site;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Hack into any part of the Web Site;
GRTI’s Obligation to Monitor Content
GRTI reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in GRTI’s sole discretion.
GRTI does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information posted by third parties, nor endorses any opinions expressed by them. You acknowledge that any reliance on material so posted will be at your own risk.
Posting communications on or through the Web Site automatically grants GRTI a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the information alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
GRTI may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Web Site that infringes on the rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used on the Web Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide GRTI with a written notice – by postal mail, e-mail or FAX – that includes the following information:
- The signature (electronic or physical) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- A description of or actual page link to where the material in question is located on the Web Site
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Α statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. For purposes of such notice, GRTI’s address for notice is as follows:
Links to Other Web Sites
GRTI makes no claims that the materials presented are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
GRTI is headquartered within the Gila River Indian Reservation and is wholly owned by the Gila River Indian Community. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Web Site shall be construed in accordance with and determined by the laws of the Gila River Indian Community. By using this Web Site, you agree that the exclusive forum for the bringing of any claims or causes of action arising out of or relating to your use of this Web Site is the judicial court of the Gila River Indian Community.
You hereby accept and submit to the jurisdiction of such court in any such proceeding or action, and irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of the venue of any such action or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such action or proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Criteria for Inclusion of Content on GRTI’s Portal
The Web Site is intended to provide information about GRTI’s local community and for the use by anyone in the community and therefore all content must conform to the standards outlined.
These standards may be varied by the GRTI administrators from time to time without notice. The GRTI administrators will determine if information meets the standards and may refuse to include any information, at its absolute discretion.
GRTI’s Portal cannot be used to promote:
- Audit services
- Illegal activities
- Groups that promote activities that are illegal
- Hate groups
- Groups that incite or encourage distrust or intolerance of other groups or individuals
Content will not be placed on GRTI’s Portal that is:
- Explicit or suggestive
- Supportive of illegal, immoral or unethical behavior or actions
- Discriminatory (e.g. racist or sexist)
- Confidential or private
GRTI will not publish editorials
Policy Is Not A Contract